Sunday, May 14, 2017

Something Big


Something Big

Translated by I.D.G. and Co.



My mobile didn’t ring in the early morning hours. That caused me great concern. It never stopped ringing like this! More than ten times, I made sure I didn’t put it on ‘silent’ mode. I even rang it from the landline to make sure it rang. In the evening, I freaked out! “What is happening? Why is it not ringing? This situation distracts me; it tears me down, as if something big will happen.” My heart beat fast and my pressure rose. I cleared up all doubts and phoned all my male and female friends after I checked on my parents and siblings. Although those phone calls were expensive, I didn’t care. Something big will happen. I can really feel it! I arranged my papers and I burnt a lot of love letters. I deleted a number I didn’t want anyone to see from my mobile. I don’t know why I was doing it, but I did. Something big happened after that. Not knowing, I was saying goodbye.

No comments: